We have a set of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Policies that govern the way we serve our customers and how we conduct our business.
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
It is our Policy to:
- ensure the safety and health of our employees, customers, and contractors.
- respect and contribute to our community and protect our environment.
- comply with all applicable safety, health, occupational, and environmental regulations/standards
- ensure prevention of injury and ill health at workplaces and on the road.
- ensure continual improvement and allocation of adequate resources in the management of safety.
OSHE Policy 2018Download the document PDF (89.57 KB)
We, at Air Liquide Philippines, Inc. are committed to continuously serve and provide our customers quality Industrial, Special Gases and Medicinal gases and value added services in order to satisfy their needs and requirements for competitive prices, on-time delivery, and conformance to contractual specifications.
We believe in the achievement of our customers’ satisfaction through the implementation and maintenance of a TOTAL QUALITY SYSTEM in our organization. For us, this means:
- The fulfillment of our customers’ requirements to ensure their confidence and to establish a long term business relationship;
- Our active involvement in complying to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standards at all times;
- The continuous improvement in our Quality System’s effectiveness and employee training and development as a means of achieving our best in terms of efficiency and competitiveness;
- The establishment and periodic review of our Quality Objectives;
- A strong commitment from all employees;
- The full conformance with HSE requirements and ALPI Code of Conduct
Quality PolicyDownload the document PDF (85.37 KB)
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
Air Liquide Phils., Inc (ALPI) and Air Liquide Pipeline Utilities and Services (ALPLUS) were certified by Bureau Veritas Certification for complying with the Quality Management System requirements. Scope of certification includes all the production sites and support groups nationwide.
Food Safety System Certification (FSSC 22000) was awarded to LCO2 (Pasig Plant) since March 2013 by SGS Phils., Inc.
FSSC 22000:2010 which is a combination of ISO 22000 and ISO/TS 22002-1 is the latest and most complete safety certification scheme for food manufacturers
Safety Data Sheets
Access our local list of Safety Data Sheets