Delivering one-stop engineering & project management solutions
At Air Liquide, we work hard to provide best-in-class services to meet your needs. Our Engineering Project & Services Division (EPSD) designs, installs and manages gas supply systems, storage infrastructure and gas handling equipment. They also provide process expertise to help enhance the productivity, product quality and safety of your operations.
Process analysis and optimization
Supported by the resources and know-how of a worldwide network of experts, our experienced engineers & technicians provide on-site technical support, value-added analysis and process audits to help optimize your operations.
We will assist you with identifying and implementing customized solutions that enhance safety, reliability and performance efficiency while reducing operating costs. Through our process optimization service, lower costs may be achieved through:
- Minimizing process losses
- Higher production rates
- Throughput and yield improvements
- Streamlining production
- Quality improvements
- Improved time-on-tools
- Supply chain optimization
Installation and start-up support
Our Engineering Projects & Solutions Division has years of know-how and experience in providing installation and start-up support for a diverse customer base.
We design and install the bulk gas supply system, onsite supply system, electronics gas system, medical gas distribution system, pipelines and large facilities like the steam methane reforming units and HyOS syngas production units through our Global Engineering & Construction Solutions.
Our turnkey solutions include:
- Design and engineering services
- Procurement and delivery of equipment
- Installation of infrastructure for storage vessels (including concrete foundation, fence, bollards and more)
- Cryogenic liquid storage tanks, vaporizer connections and piping Integrity and leak detection tests upon installation
- Configuration of electrical and exhaust requirements
As part of our start-up support service, we offer a variety of training programs that combine both theory and practice to provide the critical skills and know-how to operate gas and cryogenic equipment safely and efficiently.
Inspection and maintenance
Our support services do not end after installation and start-up.
We provide maintenance and periodic performance assessments to ensure optimal safety and productivity. In addition, we help our customers manage their gas supply through:
- Optimized inventory management and cylinder tracking
- Automatic re-ordering and tank-level monitoring for bulk supply using cell-powered wireless telemetry units
- Telemonitored performance tracking for onsite gas generation
In many cases we also offer 24/7 assistance.
If you have a question about any of our products, services or resources, please feel free to call or send us a message.